A Unique course that will blow open the doors of the boardroom
- Unique because it’s about difficult decisions and real dilemmas for both executive and non-executive directors. It is not about corporate governance nor directors’ responsibilities
- Led by Simon Laffin, a board veteran of over 30 years, with real life knowledge of all situations covered.
- Aimed at serving new executive and non-executive directors, aspiring directors and those who want to understand more about how boards work.
- Independent and not part of any corporate machine, so tells how things really are.
- Builds on the book with more content, and enables participants to have an exchange of views, experiences and information with both peers and Simon Laffin.